The first impression is very important, especially when it is about something professional. And, the first impression of a letter is judged by the envelope it is sent in. The problem is that not everybody has good handwriting or is good at the arts. So, to help in making those envelopes look attractive and catchy, several printers are available in the market.
The best printer for printing envelopes also helps us in Photostats, scanning, and printing invitations, regular photos, etc. The printer was a great invention and eventually, it was innovated in such ways that it is now one-stop for many things. Now you have many reasons to buy a printer.
Printers are being used worldwide for a variety of functions. In the modern world, we are living a fast life where we are seeking to make our work as easy as we can. The printer is one such step out of many others that are taking us closer to making our work easy.
Many companies in the market are producing printers today. All of them are good but a few of them are best. Especially for printing textures for envelopes or say creating an envelope. The price range varies and you can select it according to your needs. And we can help you out in choosing the best for you.
How to choose the best printer for envelopes – Guide
There are many pointers that you should keep in mind while buying a printer. Though an individual might go for any printer, suitable for their needs, still there are some general things that we would like you to know and advise you to keep in mind while buying the best printer for printing envelopes. Nobody likes to buy a printer regularly or nobody would buy different things for different purposes if they were available in a single device.
- Presence of an Ethernet cable
Though it depends directly on whether you want to connect your printer with routers, pc, etc. or not but for stability, or if you have something that does not support the Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, you should go for the one having an Ethernet port.
- Image quality
Image quality is the most important part you should consider before buying a printer. Go for the sample printouts of that particular printer and check the quality.
- Size of the printer
The size of the printer should be kept in mind. Some printers are compact and easy to carry.
A printer should be fast in processing and printing the output. Some printers take a lot of time to print a colorful image. Slow speed printers can create a problem when you want to print so much in less time.
- Media Handling
Media thickness is also something to consider, so look at a printer’s specifications sheet to find out what paper thickness it can handle. If you can see the printer in action, make note of how it handles various media that is loaded.
- Support system
Usually, the most overlooked aspect when buying a printer is product support. Struggling to get a product working properly can be quite a frustrating experience. You should check whether it supports the devices or type you want it to be dealt with. For example, Phone, emails, 3rd Party ICC profiles, etc.
We wanted to make it a bit easier for you to choose among the best. We have created a list of best printer for printing envelopes for you to check out.
The List of 5 Best Printers for Printing Envelopes
- Main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, AirPrint, two-sided duplex printing, touchscreen, Instant Ink ready so you'll never run out of ink, and more
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone with AirPrint, print even without a network using Wireless Direct printing
- Laser quality text and brilliant color for all your documents and projects
- 2-sided printing allows you to print on both sides of the page, cutting your paper use by up to 50%
- Save up to 50% on ink with HP Instant Ink: ordered by your printer and delivered to your door before you run out (optional subscription required). Use Original HP 63 ink cartridges to print up to 2x the pages as refilled cartridges
HP has focussed on building all-in-one machines combining printing, scanning, copying, and faxes inside one powerful machine that makes printing a much simpler operation. The best part is that you can do all this with one button.
The wireless connectivity is a huge plus with the Office-Jet 4650 printer that makes printing from any device within your home or office. The paper tray holds a variety of paper sizes including envelopes and then easily feeds them through the printer with minimal jamming problems. The high-quality print heads help to produce laser-quality text and photo quality colors. This all-in-one inkjet printer delivers only high-quality print jobs and since it is wireless you can put it almost anywhere in your home.
- The space saving small printer fits about anywhere in your home, office or dorm
- Air Print: Print wirelessly and effortlessly from your compatible iPhone, iPad or iPod touch no drivers needed
- Print and scan photos or documents from your mobile device using the free Canon PRINT app
- Save time with the fully integrated Auto Document Feeder
- We are here for you with 100 percent US based Service & Support
The Canon MX492 small printer is a high-quality inkjet printer. The wireless technology makes it perfect for a small office or home office environments and it also includes cloud-based printing. Today’s inkjet quality is giving competition to laser printing and also, in a much cheaper way.
You can load a wide range of paper sizes inside the internal paper tray including envelopes that feed easily without jamming. The MX492 is capable of printing, faxing, scanning and copying. You can also connect it with your mobile phone as it is a wireless printer.
All this you are getting from a simple machine that is compact and will fit in some of the smallest spots on your desk. What else do you need? Go grab one for yourself.
- With HP ePrint, now you can print from virtually anywhere
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Wirelessly print directly from a smartphone or mobiledevice, using HP mobile printing applications.
- This HP Printer is compatible with Windows 10 (printer driver update may be required)
The 3520 is capable of printing, scanning, and copying in full color. It also does all these three things in black & white. The black & white is nearly laser quality and the colored print is almost a photo quality.
The printer connects wirelessly so that you can print from many different sources including mobile, the Internet and any wired computers attached to a home network router. The internal paper tray holds the plain paper up to 8 ½ x 14 paper and a small number of envelopes and securely feeds them directly into the printer.
The high quality black & white printing will make your envelopes look great when you send them out or simply when you print them with this printer. The Hewlett Packard DJ 3520 Printer would be a really good choice for anyone looking to enhance the look of their traditional mail correspondences.
- Air Print: print wirelessly and effortlessly from your compatible iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch- no drivers needed!
- Built-in auto duplex printing: automatically Print on both sides of the page without the hassle of turning it over manually
- Fully-integrated, 30-sheet auto document feeder: easily copy, scan and fax multiple documents without having to load them one page at a time
- With Google cloud Print, you can print from wherever you are, from applications You use every day. You can even share your home and work printers with anyone you choose
- Compatible with CL-241 XL ink tanks & PG-240 XL or PG-240 XXL pigment black ink tanks. Save even more on COMBO/value packs!
The Canon MX532 is a compact printer that is capable of scanning, printing, and coping with the help of a single button. You don’t need to overload your desk with several machines to accomplish your home or office tasks.
The operator panel is really easy to use with numerous functional buttons that are clearly labeled. The internal paper tray can hold the paper up to 8.5 x14 plain paper, photo paper, and #10 envelopes.
The inkjet printing technology is capable of both laser-quality black & white and photo quality colored printing. The wireless connectivity makes it versatile as a home or office printer.
This printer helps you in printing from multiple sources including mobile devices, laptops and wired devices attached to a wireless router. The Canon MX532 is an inexpensive option if you are willing to buy it for a small or home office.
- Main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, AirPrint, two-sided duplex printing, color touchscreen, 2 paper trays, auto document feeder, Instant Ink ready so you'll never run out of ink, and more
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone with AirPrint, print without a network using Wi-Fi Direct printing, touch to print with NFC capability
- Spend up to 50% less per page compared with lasers and help reduce costs with fleet management solutions. Up to 500 sheet paper capacity with an extra paper tray
- HP Print Forward Design: advanced paper handling for business, no trays or extensions, private and hassle-free output. Advanced duplex capability with single-pass duplex copy/scan
- Choose an ink replenishment service - Save up to 50% with HP Instant Ink or Save 10% on all reorders with Amazon Dash Replenishment. With Dash Replenishment, your printer detects when you are low and places a smart reorder. No subscription fees.
The Officejet series of all-in-one printers from HP is designed especially for medium-sized office environments. The multiple functions (copy, scan, fax, and printing) makes them perfect for today’s busy offices and one having less space.
The wireless connectivity means that you can print from several different sources including e-printing, and mobile devices like smartphones and tablets and also share the printer with all of the computers present in the office.
The 8740 features an extra paper tray that increases the total amount of paper it can hold. Each tray can hold 250 sheets of letters, photo paper, and #10 envelopes and also has a 50-page auto sheet feeder for printing a large number of copies.
The 4.3-inch colored touchscreen display makes it very easy to control all of the functions with the tip of your finger. The high-quality Black & White is almost equal to laser-quality printing and delivering the crisp looking envelopes and high-quality color photos.
The HP Officejet Pro 8740 would be on the top of our list if we judge all of its specifications and quality of printing.
- This printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third party cartridges or ink. Cartridges described as Compatible, Remanufactured, refilled or refillable may not work properly or at all. See product description for more details
- Get performance beyond laser — the workforce Pro WF 3720, powered by Precision Core
- Fast black and color Print speeds — 20 ISO ppm (black) and 10 ISO ppm (color)
- Easy on the budget — up to 30 percent lower printing costs vs. Color laser (1)
- Never run out of ink again printer features Dash Replenishment which, after activation, keeps track of your ink usage and orders more from when you are running low
The Epson WF-4730 Inkjet printer is a high-quality color printer that is capable of printing, faxing, scanning and copying all in a single machine. The high-quality printing in both black & white and colored means that your envelopes will look crisp and clear even when they arrive at the offices of the people where you send them to.
The photo quality is also extremely impressive. With wireless connectivity, you can put this printer virtually anywhere in the office and you will still be able to send print jobs to it. The printer features Dash Replenishment which, after activation, keeps track of your ink usage and orders more from when you are running low.
A nice feature of the WF-4730 is the fact that it has two trays for holding 250 papers and also you can load two different sizes of paper at the same time. The two paper trays can hold a variety of different sized papers including plain paper (legal and letter), photo (4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10) and envelopes (#10).
The large 2.7-inch colored LCD touch screen makes it set up faster and easier to use. Epson is one of the most respected and recognizable of all companies that are producing printers and the WF-4730 is a great choice for anyone looking for an envelope printer.
FAQs Answered Regarding Printer for Envelopes:
1. Which printer is best for envelopes?
There are various printers that we have listed above and all of them are very good, but if you ask which one is best, we will suggest the EPSON WORKFORCE PRO WF-3720 INKJET printer. This printer is a complete package and is of a trusted brand. Epson has huge respect in this market. This printer is best and comes at a very reasonable price. Still, you can choose any of the above-mentioned printers.
2. What is the best printer for printing on cardstock?
With a 4800 x 2400 DPI resolution and Canon’s FINE technology, the CANON PIXMA PRO-100 can print in great detail and quality making it the best printer for printing on cardstock.
3. What is the best printer for the invitation business?
HP OFFICEJET 3830 is one of the best printers for this purpose. The paper tray can accommodate 60 sheets, and the ADF can handle 35 sheets, so you can efficiently work with larger jobs.
Additionally, the HP Officejet 3830 is equipped with a 2.2-inch mono touchscreen display so that you can manage your modes and adjust print settings. So, it is best suited for this purpose.
4. What are the best printers for small businesses?
The following printers mentioned above include printers that are best for small businesses. For example, CANON MX492 WIRELESS, CANON MX532 WIRELESS ALL-IN-ONE, HP DESKJET 3520, EPSON WORKFORCE PRO WF-3720 INKJET PRINTER and EPSON WORKFORCE PRO WF-3720 INKJET PRINTER. All of them are best for small businesses.
Printers bought an evolution in the gadget industry or rather in technology. They made our work so easier and also, replaced so many other machines like scanner, Photostat machines, etc. Now you need not invest so much in those space-occupying machines because now you are getting all this with much more in just a machine with a size of a small box. No wired connections and costly cartridges, all of them are replaced by modern technology.
If you are willing to send invitations or working on cardstocks, so make your first impression the best you can do. Go for these above-mentioned printers and attract the receiver at first glance. Need not worry about your handwriting or not being enough creative, now you can do all this with these modern machines and in a much better way. One must think of buying one of these best printers for printing envelopes for their home or office if they are thinking of making envelopes and things related to that.